It is important to consume protein within 30 minutes of your workout to increase muscle development and aid in recovery.
- 1/2 cup mango or 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 1.5 cup greens (kale and/or spinach)
- hemp protein (4 tbsp)…I use both Nutiva and Navitas brand Hemp Protein
- coconut water (1/4 cup)
- handful of ice (if desired)
* I prefer to use whole fruits, but frozen is just as effective and nutritious.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.[twocol_one] [/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]
- 15 grams protein
- 9 grams fiber
- 203% Vitamin C
- 65% Vitamin A
- 380 mg Potassium
- 260 mg Magnesium
- 492 mg Omega-3
- 1452 mg Omega-6
Give it a try…this smoothie is delicious and a true powerhouse builder![/twocol_one_last]
Get more nutritional smoothie recipes from Fitness By Patty in Atlantic Beach.