Cool news…Earth Fare has now opened in Gainesville, FL! The store is located right off of Archer road, see map below:
Most of you already know how much I love to shop at Earth Fare, as they put a big emphasis on stocking locally grown produce and grocery items.
Some of my favorite Earth Fare items include:
- Great fresh seafood deals – usually best on wild salmon
- Brazilian coffee – 1 cup per day in my French press
- Large selection of bulk food items – nuts, granola, etc.
- Great selection of organic and conventional local produce
- Great selection of quality supplements: good protein powders, vitamins and healthy skin care products
- Cafe with a well stocked make-your-own salad bar section + there’s free WIFI in the cafe!!
- Great selection of teas – my fav is the Republic of Tea Superflower
- Always stocked with San Marzano crushed tomatoes!! This is big for us because San Marzano crushed tomatoes are the backbone for all of our tomato sauces: Bolognese, easy marinara and ratatouille. They really make a huge difference.
One of our favorite recipes using the San Marzano crushed tomatoes is my easy marinara sauce that goes great with anything: chicken, vegetables, seafood (shrimp)…my fav is putting it on baked sweet potatoes!
The opening comes at a great time as fall semester begins next week and college football season is about to get underway in 13 days!! Hopefully – new coach, new offense, new excitement – will endure for the Gators this football season.
Be sure to like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EarthFareGainesville – this is where they post all the latest sales, specials and new arrival info!